3. Caribbean Princess
Princess Cruise Lines will be the only cruise line I will even consider in the future. Just got back 2 days ago (Cruise 10/2-10/9 2004). I cannot say enough. We have been on others, nothing compares to the beautiful ship with all the extras, i.e. deeply padded chairs on the balcony, to the wonderful service, exceptional dining and cleanliness of the Caribbean Princess. Extras from the Movie screen that is over one of the pools that even during the daytime is crystal clear with excellent sound. They showed movies, concerts and yes, Monday Night Football. It was surreal. The cuisine in the 7 restaurants was incredible. Everything from buffets to upscale Italian to steakhouses and you could eat when and where you wanted. With over 3100 on board I had my doubts but there was never a LINE. I am a former 5 Diamond 5 star Hotel Concierge, so needless to say I am picky, but I have to tell you this Ship was exceptional in every way. Do yourself a favor and go as soon as possible, I know we will be back on board for many Princess Vacations to come. We are already planning our next Princess Cruise. Congrats to The Caribbean Princess and Captain Romano for a job well done!

Caribbean Princess - Eastern Mediterranean