• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Regal Princess Review

Editor Rating
18 Awards

Wonderful first time experience in the Mediterranean

Review for Regal Princess to the Mediterranean
Dcmartma
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:
A statue at Pompei
A village on the way to Delphi
A picture of a doorway in Santorini
A sign seen at a restaurant
A theatre at the Akropolis
A statue at the Delphi museum
The treasury in the Delphi ruins

We choose this cruise mainly for the itinerary. It was bucket list locations that my husband wanted to see and it was my first trip to Europe. Getting to see the beauty and history of Greece, seeing MT Etna and the sites of Pompei. The wonder of Kotor and Naples. And the under city in Naples was a wonderful way to not only hear about ancient history, but history from WW II, the 50’s and 60’s, and recent history from when they opened they opened the tunnels a few years back.

We love to cruise and being able to see so much of the Mediterranean was wonderful experience. Princess cruises is a wonderful way to see the world.

They are more geared towards adults. You won’t find water slides or rock climbing but you will find amazing food, drinks, great excursions, and wonderful staff. I will definitely be doing more Mediterranean cruises with Princess.

We had a pleasant surprise a couple of days before boarding that we had been upgraded from a inside cabin to a,Balcony Cabin. The cabin was wonderful and I must say that the new Princess beds are some of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on.

1 Helpful Vote