• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Courtyard Villa with Balcony
Loved the view from the balcony
Plenty of room to get ready for a night out
Such a nice touch!
Best bartenders ever!! #RicoHelioChiChi

This was my first cruise. The staff was incredible, the food was great, and the only main complaint I have is that an extra day in Bermuda would have been better than the day in Maine in my opinion.

Shout out to Rico, Helio, & Chi Chi at the champagne bar. Fantastic Personality, all smiles, delicious drinks and made us feel like we've known them for years. Can't wait to book another cruise and definitely see the staff again.

Everyone was so kind and helpful, definitely made a big difference in my first cruise ! Looking forward to enjoying more activities and shows next time. Couldnt have asked for a better ship to sail on for my first cruise. It didn't feel overcrowded, which I loved....thank you NCL for all of the special touches added to make my first cruise experience a very memorable one. Hope to be back soon!!

Courtyard Villa with Balcony

Plenty of room, comfy beds...only issue was the latch on the balcony slider didn't completely latch and the shower wasn't the hottest.

3 Helpful Votes