• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Regal Princess Review

Editor Rating

Horrible internet and mediocre food. Expected better for the money

Review for Regal Princess to the Mediterranean
RPartsGuy
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony
Shore excursion in Mykonos

Was expecting that Princess cruise line was an upgrade for my first Mediterranean cruise. I was terribly disappointed. Food was mediocre and the internet service was horrible. The internet was so horrible that the staff even joked about it during the nightly shows. I expected a higher level of quality food and menu options from Princess and was sorely disappointed. Service was good for the most part, had one server named Dennis at breakfast service that refused to bring me a Diet Coke, stating the bar was closed. I ate breakfast at the same place every morning and every other server brought me a Diet Coke.

The only highlight, was the shore excursions. Every tour had excellent guides that were knowledgeable, helpful and entertaining. The transportation for the tours was very comfortable and I felt very safe with the tours. I was surprised that I enjoyed the tours so much.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin was clean and spacious. Bed was not very comfortable and furnishings are starting to show their age. Still great overall.

previous reviewnext review