• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Summit Review

Editor Rating
38 Awards

Cruise itself was good but the pre and post cruise were (and still are) a disaster

Review for Celebrity Summit to Bermuda
wweill
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

First the bad: to go to Bermuda we needed a travel authorization. Bermuda had the wrong date for our cruise and I had to call into Celebrity and get it corrected. Next, Bermuda was supposed to be our third port but apparently no one at Celebrity read that if Bermuda isn't your first port, you need to be re-tested for COVID. So I personally had to inform them and they changed the order of the ports to make it our first port. Celebrity should have figured this out. 3. They were understaffed so although the staff was nice, there were very few activities the days we were at sea. 4. When I got off of the ship and subsequently checked my credit card, I was charged twice for the same charges and have yet to be able to reach anyone to get that corrected.

The good: the staff on the ship were extremely nice, the food was really good, embarkation and disembarkation were smooth, the tour were pretty good.

Overall, the cruise was good but it has been a nightmare getting pre-cruise and post-cruise problems fixed.

10 Helpful Votes