• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

I am just amazed. Wow!!! The service was incredible, the boat amenities and entertainment was so thoughtful! Where did you find this crew?! My favorite part was dinner and breakfast. Angel and Stephon served us every morning in Razzel Dazzel and we are like family now! Angel is truly an Angel her upbeat spirit really got me excited to start the day. Stephon had the best advice and he was such a pleasure to engage with. I will miss them every morning. Jalena at The pink agave was also the absolute best!! Her suggestions and conversation was on point. I requested her two nights in a row. Service in every dining area was impeccable!!! The whole crew was quick and attentive and the food was amazing. Thank you so much for making my first cruise a positive unforgettable experience. I’m trying not to cry as I write this. Wow virgin I cannot wait to come back!!! I am in love!

I loved the room controls and movies on the iPad. I don’t have any complaints but I just wish the showers were a bit larger for the men.

3 Helpful Votes