• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Balcony
View from the 10th floor balcony

Having never cruised Princess, 2 positives stood out. The technology of Medallion Class, and their check-in process. Now did the app work perfectly, 100% of the time? No. Of course not. I’ve never had a day at work where my internet was perfect, but I’m not quitting my job over it. We are also in the middle of a freaking ocean, so it’s pretty impressive to have any service at all. The food was good, the ship was beautiful and the casino took my money like they do on every cruise line I’ve been on. The only downside was the Covid outbreak on the sailing prior, which caused a huge delay in boarding our port. I felt the crew did the best they could to make our trip safe and Covid free however. The ports were amazing but we did use the tender a lot more than I ever have. Not sure if that’s a Princess decision or the nature of the ports we visited. Overal there is nothing that would have me adamantly saying stay away from Princess, it was a great cruise. But to be fair, there wasn’t a wow factor like I’ve had on other cruises. Somebody going above and beyond just for the sake of providing great customer service. I would sail Princess again if the price and itinerary were right.

Balcony

The room was a bit dated but we didn’t expect a whole lot for a basic balcony room.

previous reviewnext review