• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

Was looking for a little vacation for my wife and I so we both thought Cruise. We used MSC before and it was ok but we thought it was because of all the excursions we did. Free Balcony with cruise so we booked. During booking process I picked a room that would fit our needs and close to where we wanted to be. During check in at the terminal they told us they switch our rooms and called it an upgrade. They couldn’t however show us where the stateroom was on ship. We got aboard and went straight there. Top floor and dead center of stern. Not a good place with someone with Vertigo. We went back down stairs and let them know the upgrade didn’t work and we would like the room we picked online. Hhhmm booked and showed us the rooms we could have. Still top but mid ship. Fine… we were concerned about our luggage since all this switching. No Problem ( lol). We go to room.. this room seems to be previously occupied and smelled of vomit. Also outside door was a fan drying off carpet. The whole area smelled of mold. In room there were missing towels, for pool area and shower, missing daily information for events. Remote was out of small bag telling us not cleaned or re-cleaned. No wanting to move again we stated to sanitize our own room to make bearable. 5pm still waiting for luggage. My wife and I went looking. Now our 2nd room and we started heading towards that room. As we pass room12166 we notice our luggage outside or that one minus 1 bag. A worker notice we were looking at the bag and came to us. We explained these bag belong to us be missing one. I questioned why they were there but no answer. I will bring to your room and find the other one. Of course I had to provide our room number. 5 minutes he was at our door with the 3 bags and someone else’s bag. We did not except that back and he went back out looking. 15 minutes later we had all our bags. I going to jump to more facts, all the times my wife and I were sitting by the pool, no one came up to us to offer drinks or anything. Lastly our excursion tickets went to original room I pick. Crazy Cruise and last one with MSC…

smelled, missing items and was not clean

6 Helpful Votes