• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

I sailed from KKN to TRD with MS Trollfjord and at first thought i booked too many excursions and would not be able to enjoy the vessel. But my god I was wrong. The entire experience has left its mark on me. I cannot stop talking about it to my friends and family. The crew are willing to go above and beyond, the ship is clean and the perfect size. I believe I heard somebody say there were approx 400+ guests but we did not feel that. I honestly thought there are about 50 of us which was incredible!

Again, I cannot state enough how this trip has changed me. I lived in a country in which people do not smile much, and I cam back smiling at everyone and this will not change.

I would advise all people who are considering taking a Hurtigruten Cruise to simply jump in and book it. I have heard many good things are being added each season and my next stop will be an Expedition CRUISE based on what I learned here.

Perfect for my needs. Could have more sockets. But otherwise perfect

2 Helpful Votes