• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Penthouse Suite with Balcony

The staff was wonderful - the WiFi (internet) was not so much so. It seems that the medallion class internet is not so good on retrofitted ships and especially in Alaska. Even sending and receiving text messages were difficult at best - let alone email. Streaming was non-existent.

Privacy? NOT! My credit card on file issued a fraud alert email to me - since I was unable to receive emails due to poor internet, they cut my card off and Princess sent a nasty letter stating my credit card was bad and that I needed to come up with cash . . . they did not put that letter in an envelope - any one who came into our cabin was able to read it. VERY embarrassing. Once I spoke to the customer service desk, the problem was easily solved, but the damage was already done.

Sabatini’s and The Crown Grill were not open at the same time - if one was open, the other was closed. This meant the one that was open was overbooked and service was poor. Rumor was Princess could not hire enough crew to fully staff the ship.

Penthouse Suite with Balcony