• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Balcony
A bald eagle on top of totem pole on  Totem Bight State Historical Park
Glacier Bay National Park

I wanted to experience a once in a lifetime trip to see the glaciers. I also wanted to visit the state of Alaska. Cruising is my convenient way of seeing the different places without the worries of booking hotels and finding places to eat. The shore excursions is a nice way to go ashore with trusted guides. It is my first time on a princess cruise and I am amazed how the support staff clean the ship. Noticed how a waiter wipe the menus after every use.

On one of my daily walks on a cold and windy morning on the 7th floor outside deck I noticed a young lady meticulously wiping all the deck chairs. The common restrooms were always clean. And our room steward did everything he could to make our cabin clean and comfortable. The waiters made our dining experience very pleasant. Also thank you to the entertainment staff who did their best to keep us entertained and busy.

The only hinge is when I attended a jewelry auction and won the bidding on a pearl necklace. When I was ready to buy it they have careless sold it to somebody else and claimed that was their last piece. Irresponsible customer service.

Balcony

Always neat and clean. Thank you to Rick.

4 Helpful Votes