• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Valiant Lady Review

Editor Rating

A new kind of cruise experience, so good !

Review for Valiant Lady to Europe
cc&jp
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

I can’t tell how surprised I was when I went to speciality restaurants (included !!!). It’s wonderful and so good. My favorite is Test Kitchen. A 6-course menu that was at the quality level of some French restaurants. Crew people was astounding and so nice every time we went there. Wow !! I would call this ship a startup ship. I would telework there and have a high tech life onboard. The stateroom was a cheeky corner suite with an incredible huge balcony. Room attendant was as discreet as efficient. Something I liked a lot is the huge TV set with an opened HDMI plug where I was able to plug my laptop and watch whatever I wanted. Internet connection was not ready to buy the stream upgrade but it was good enough to keep in touch with the World. Very happy with the overnights port of call and late stay. It’s so different than old fashion companies. We booked another cruise onboard, 2023, Resilient Lady !

cheeky Corner Suite, aft. Beautiful cabin and crazy balcony with a view aft and port side. A wonderful marble big shower.

Port Reviews

Malaga

Last time we were here was in 2008. The port has improved so much. A real pleasure to dock here and visit so easily this beautiful city. ´

2 Helpful Votes