• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Explorer of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1993 reviews
12 Awards

Don’t trust what they tell you on a phone call.

Review for Explorer of the Seas to the Western Caribbean
Cancer cruiser
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

A friend booked on this cruise, so we decided to book a cruise along with them. This was our first cruise, we were told to check the final cost before the cruise. Some times you can get a refund if the cruise becomes cheaper. We spoke with someone on the phone, which took 45 min to get through and get a $180 on board credit. We assumed it was taken care of. After all, it took 45 minutes to to get this discount. Once we got on the ship this credit was not on our account. The Royal Caribbean guest services would not fix the mishap. In addition to the financial disappointment our room was at the aft of the ship. I have stage lV cancer with mets to my left hip. This was as far away from anything as we could get. It was so painful walking this distance, I found myself in tears several times. I will not book with this group again. Be careful if you have disabilities, they don’t seem to be concerned about you.

Port Reviews

Falmouth

There was trash in the water. I saw empty ointment tubes, all kinds of plastic. It made me nervous to walk the beaches

3 Helpful Votes