• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom
Docking port for disembarking, view from my cabin balcony.  Not worth the extra money.  In Isreal Ashdad
Docking port for disembarking, view from my cabin balcony.  Not worth tge extra money.  Isreal Ashdad

Sacred Holy Tour, spent two glorious days in Jerusalem and Bethlehem to return to our ship located in a commercial industrial port for three days and two nights...it was inconvenient, noisey, dirty, and ugly view. Just so Oceania could save a few bucks. This is a luxury cruise ship treating us like cattle. We had trash bin outside our balcony, working port with trucks running all night. Construction material all around. We had to wait 2 hrs for our bus to take us on our day tour. We had to look at the ugly port during happy hour. No way to get into a city without making a reservation for a bus. Out taxi driver, who we hired through Oceania was not allowed in the port to pick us up for our tour we had to wait another hour to be shuttled to the gate and wait for a pick up.

Veranda Stateroom

Housekeeping was spectacular!!

Port Reviews

Jerusalem (Ashdod)

Docking port for disembarking, view from my cabin balcony. Not worth tge extra money.

Haifa (Tel Aviv)

We docked at a commercial industrial working port. Ugly, noisy, not a relaxing view from my cabin balcony.

3 Helpful Votes