• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Balcony

I had a really nice conversation about why can't the bar make a rum punch or a mud slide. I discussed why guests, me included get sent to the wrong place. I explained that after being in line for 20 minutes, I would be sent somewhere else. Yesterday I needed cash to leave tips--there is no way to get cash??? Nope! I've never seen such folly. Staff are skilled in debate--"No Sir, they did not send you here, they sent you to this floor." Somehow guest services supervisor know, magically what someone else told me. Wow!

Read all the reviews and go anyhow. What a waste of a beautiful ship! Read the bad reviews and then go to confirm. My number one is customer service is slow, argumentative and misdirected. Suppose you have no brain-- schedule dinners for 5;45, give super-slow service (they always do) and run to the show at 7pm. Then wonder why people are still sitting down more than half way through. The ship service is poor. I was okay with the food. The ship lay-out is goofy. The bathrooms are a joke-- the showers are tiny and it requires to angle to sit on the toilet.. I enjoyed the shows. They are so lost. Do not cruise with MSC. Looking forward to leaving.

Deluxe Balcony