• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

My cruise on Explorer of the Seas on April 30, 2022 was without a doubt the worst cruise experience I have ever endured, and I have been cruising for over 30 years and I have never experienced anything quite like it. The lack of staff and poor training of the existing staff was very apparent.

I was not listed for Early Dining at 5:30 as I requested and was granted during the booking experience. I had to fight with the dining room staff to get early seating reinstated.

Early seating was seated promptly and soon Late Dining and Anytime Dining was lined up for over 300 feet down the hallway. It took over 3 hours to eat. Late dining and Anytime dining waited for over 3 hours to be seated on Deck 3. One man told me he waited until 10:30 PM to be seated in the dining room for his dinner on Deck 3 Monday evening.

We chose an inside cabin. It was very small but comfortable

Port Reviews

Aruba

We chose this cruise because of the ports of Bonaire, Aruba and Curacao. Bonaire was canceled much to our disappointment, but we got to go to the Grand Caymon's instead.

Curacao

Beautiful Island, great tour, lovely people, lots of fun. Fantastic beaches and activities

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

Lovely island, friendly people.

4 Helpful Votes