• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Liberty Review

Editor Rating
16 Awards

Great customer service and decorations!

Review for Carnival Liberty to the Bahamas
Abella_Milo
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Went on this cruise with my family and it was a great experience! The decorations were AMAZING! I absolutely love the glass elevators and the Venetian Palace. The shows in the Venetian Palace were great, and had humor that never got old. It was my first cruise, so might just have low expectations, but it was great. Another great place was the Golden Olympian Restaurant. I wish I could remember the server's names, but they were all great. The food was amazing, there were even some occasional performances! It was a great experience! The server's remembered our names every time we came back. The decorations in the restaurant were amazing, too! Another great place was the Mongolian Wok. I love the food there, it tasted great. Same thing with the Sushi at Sea. The rooms were very cozy and made me feel at home. I hope everyone else can have just as great as an experience as I did! Like I said before, for other more experienced people might have different views, because this is my first cruise and all, but I hope this helps!

1 Helpful Vote