• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Scarlet Lady Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

This is the cruise you didn’t know you needed!

Review for Scarlet Lady to the Caribbean
Heather Travelmation
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

Virgin Voyages is so different from every other cruise I’ve been on. I have kids, love kids but being adults only brings a totally new vibe. The food on this cruise was 10/10 where I would rate most cruise food 3/10. The service is stellar. Razzle Dazzle was our favorite restaurant. Barbara in Razzle Dazzle was our favorite server! Pink Agave made me totally rethink the “Mexican” food I’ve been eating and was a total win for us! Don’t miss Ships in the Night as the lead was outstanding. We will be loyal sailors if the cruise line continues with this level of service and memorable experiences. Rock Star service was good and the rooms are incredible!

Our only regret was the excursion. It didn’t go as planned and was not really a benefit for the money. We did the sunset cruise on Bimini. I do understand that Virgin doesn’t control the excursion vendors though.

Our room was great! We had excellent service from Ariel our room steward. The balcony could have comfortably fit 40 people. The bathroom was amazing and super functional for us. We struggled to leave the hammock!

2 Helpful Votes