• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin:
I took alot of pictures, and if I had only one to show, it would be this one.  This is the cruise.
What you will see when your on a zodiak, up close, priceless.
After a day of exploring, a class of wine, and a view in comfort.
The Beauty, no matter where you looked, amazing.

This was my wife bucket list trip and what a trip it was. First and foremost the Expedition Team, getting us on the zodiacs and off, made sure everyone and I mean everyone was safe. On land, areas mark for safety, asking the many questions we had. Being around them, the enjoyment they were having, it rubbed off. The ship, the staff, and the food, you cannot beat it.

The ONE POINT that needs to be STRESSED, it is CUSTOMER SERVICE, this is why my wife and I keep coming back to Viking. We have done the Danube and the Rhine, now this trip, September of 2022 we are doing France Finest, come April of 2023 is the Viking Homeland Cruise and then September 2023 it is the Mississippi.

This trip, what we saw, the places we went, 7 days in Antarctic is what one needs to spend, anything less it is not worth it.

We needed no more room, it was comfortable, easy to get around for the two of us. The staff that cleaned it everyday was outstanding and even though the tip is paid though the booking we tipped our person extra, really that good and helpful.

1 Helpful Vote