• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

We have been on Ruby Princess 5 times since the restart of Cruising. The food quality in particular in the Buffet and Main Dining Room have been steadily declining. We were on Discovery Princess and were pleasantly surprised how good the food was. Ruby Princess does not have Hand washing stations installed in the Buffet. Even the Grand Princess have hand washing stations in the buffet. The Crew are not enforcing using the hand sanitizer stations in the buffet. Room service food was terrible on this Cruise compared to the last few Cruises. Sabatini’s and Crown Grill were only open every other day due to staff shortages. I want to see Ruby Princess and all ships succeed. We are sailing soon on the Ruby Princess and I hope we see some improvements. I am wondering if Princess Senior Management is reading the end of Cruise Surveys? I hope Princess brings back some of the Pre Pandemic extras such as Chocolate on your bed, Peanuts served with your favorite cocktails in the bars, Champagne Water Fall. However right now I would settle for food that is Fresh Tasty and Edible.

1 Helpful Vote