• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Dawn Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Just do it again, again, again, again & AGAIN!

Review for Norwegian Dawn to the Caribbean
Duordie
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

We've only sailed on NCL. This cruise was our 5th cruise on NCL since Aug of 2021 & our 1st 11-night cruise. Dawn is a wonderful ship; the atrium is beautiful with 3 decks to watch the live bands perform. The crew is always top notch on NCL, our Cabin Steward Gerald was awesome & the food is AMAZING! Dawn is a smaller ship which we enjoy. We experienced rough seas for a little over 30 hours straight & my Husband and I enjoy being rocked to sleep, it was wonderful, and we both slept great. I had the thermal spa pass for our 11-night cruise and I thought it was just as good as Escapes thermal spa, it's smaller but very nice with a wonderful AFT view. We will no longer be cruising until the cruise lines stop the mandates for the crew members, they are still being forced to wear The Mask and it's disturbing and bordering on sadistic. It's time to sail with the unvaccinated and stop the testing. We will sail with NCL again when we are able to see the employee's beautiful faces.

Mid-Ship Balcony

We had a midship balcony cabin and an inside cabin. . There is plenty of room for 2 or 3 people in each cabin

2 Helpful Votes