• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Sep 2021
Cabin:

My First Viking Cruise was amazing. It was just what i needed after all the lockdowns in the uk. I felt very safe onboard with this company doing covid tests every day. We started our cruise in Malta to Croatia and a free trip of your choice in every port or you can pay for a trip on many of there other planed trips. The ship was amazing the choice of restaurant's very good and afternoon tea with beautiful with different music and entertainment first class .The cabins are all outside cabins and very good size with well stocked bar and Toiletries are all excellent every think you need and more. I went to the Spa most days and all the facilities are excellent and the gym. The only thing for me i would of liked was to going from a northern Airport instead of going from Heathrow that added 2 days extra to travel there and back home. I have been cruising for years with other company's but Viking was First Class.

Cabin was well designed good size every think i needed and more Perfect.

Port Reviews

Dubrovnik

Because i had not done this area before and it was amazing place with lots of history.

Split