• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Pearl Review

Editor Rating
6 Awards

1st cruise had a great 1st half of cruise dissatisfied 2nd half of cruise.

Review for Norwegian Pearl to Bermuda
sraucoin13
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Courtyard Villa with Balcony
Traveled with children

This was our 1st cruise. Our 17 year old boys turned 18 while on the ship. The beginning of the cruise was great. Seeing all decor was spectacular. Food was good and staff was great. We got to Bermuda and spent 2 days there. Was supposed to be 3 days but the cruise line changed the itinerary 1 week before we left and took one day away from 70's in Bermuda to 1 day in bar harbor Maine that was 38 raining and cold. We live in New Hampshire if I wanted to go to bar harbor Maine I would have driven there. This was a slap in the face to all passengers. Leaving Bermuda to Maine back to Boston half the ship was shut down due to wind. That's 3 days of not being able to much. Then the last night they had a circus to show everyone was looking forward to. Of course we get there at 8 and it was cancelled. Tough end to the trip.

Food buffet was good the 1st couple of days then food was cold and tasteless. Indigo food was excellent and service was awesome.

Shout out to Norman in the restaurant o'sheehans. Ohoy bartender was very entertaining and great to my family. Dj machioto at night also was entertaining. Glow party The cruise line did make my twin boys 18th birthday memorable which is the only reason I gave a 3 out of 5.

Courtyard Villa with Balcony

Cabin was better than expected. Only 4 rooms occupied in our wing. Guy did a great job cleaning our room.

Port Reviews

Bar Harbor

To get off and get back on in the time we had was not worth it.

Boston

Would have been nice to see the whole boat.

3 Helpful Votes