• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

jbandmr
10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

I say the best cruise ever since I have been on 50+ cruises both with my hubby (who has gone on his permanent cruise) and alone. This ship and staff and crew were so exceptional that I had to write this review to acknowledge every person that I had interacted with and the passengers as well. Even though this ship is an "oldie" (and so am I) she still had much to offer.

The food on the buffet was way beyond what you will find on other ships. Top notch! When I saw the chef, who made sure everything was to his standards every day, I told him he had to buy me new larger clothes since even my expandable ones were getting tight. He had a big laugh over that one but was very happy to hear that the food was so good.

This also applies to the food in the dining room. Great selections. Not the same old, same old choices and always cooked to your liking. The servers always made sure things were good.

Could have used updating but my steward kept it very clean and neat. The bedding & mattress were very comfortable.

4 Helpful Votes