• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

mweity
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

I am being held captive on Celebrity Apex. I tested positive for Covid while on the ship. (I tested negative before getting on the ship.) I am quarantined to my stateroom. My wife (who tested negative) was moved to another room. BTW, there are no mask protocols for guests on this ship. It's as if Covid doesn't exist.

Eating room service is horrible. Their room service menu is the worst. Their chicken noodle soup is worse than opening a pouch of Lipton's The noodles and chicken are inedible. Their chicken Caesar salad has 10 pieces of lettuce, old dried-out chicken strips and terrible dressing. I would be better off at McDonalds. I had to bitch and complain to get a decent salad delivered. Forget about getting a healthy breakfast. Lots of carbs, sugars and HFCS.

They billed Celebrity as a luxury line. I'm not seeing it. We are frequent cruisers; Diamond status on Royal. Yes this is a nice ship, but it's not heads and shoulders above the others. Not worth the extra money.

Is it me or are the rooms getting smaller.

3 Helpful Votes