• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom

NCL is the best for solo travelling - best pricing and inclusions, solo cabins if desired, great solo hosts and nightly solo gatherings at 5:30 in special bar/lounge. Host can get any number of solos into different restaurants, shows, etc and the best host I have had was this week’s Patrick. He was fantastic and as part of entertainment team, he was great for trivia and other events. Could not have been a better Host!

Also had wheelchair assistance which made my trip possible! I had this through airports and cruise terminals and on and off ship. I just wish that Norweigan had more than two elevators. For me, it was very important for walking purposes to be between the two elevators.

The only problem I have with Norweigan is they have way too much salt in their food.

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom

Wonderful and my cabin steward were both excellent on my back to back cruises!

Port Reviews

Harvest Caye

Loved Harvest Caye pool area. NCL runs trolley so not difficult to get their and just very special. Only negative was that food was not included as on Disney and drink packages not honoured.

Cozumel

Did Playa Mia Deluxe Beach Escape to wonderful beach and two large pools and waterpark, shopping. Drinks and food included and unlimited!

Also did VIP Dolphin Experience which was the best yet. Only company I would do dolphin experience with and in many ports.

Roatan

Went to Gumbalimba Preserve and Animal Sanctuary. Wonderful experience there holding McCaws and Capuchin monkeys. There is no sloth there currently.

Was able to do golf cart tour for ten dollars extra as I can not walk far. Couldn’t do it otherwise. My driver on April 20, 2022 was Henry and he was excellent. Extremely knowledgeable!

1 Helpful Vote