• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Horizon Review

Editor Rating

This was the worst cruise ever.. will not use this boat and might not use this company any more

Review for Carnival Horizon to the Southern Caribbean
dodgematt98
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

Don't know where to start. The food was horrible,and I don't mean bad, it was horrible. Most of the time it was cold and the selection was just as bad...the hot tubs were warm,not hot just warm. My bath water is warmer that the hot tubs. The drink selection was terrible, they had lemonade and tea. The tea tasted stale. The lemonade was so tart that my face puckered up and I looked like a fish... After complaining about the problems that we had going on, and there were others doing the same thing, they did nothing to fix the problem or make anyone happy about it.. the worst cruise ever...will not take this ship again and don't think I will use carnival cruise again.. the sad part is that we have already booked a trip in may and in August.. I'm in the middle of trying to get my money back and will use a different company...

The cabin was nice