• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

Been on many cruises from RC a little disappointed this time from the very casual dress in the dining room on formal night to dirty disgusting floors around inside and outside pools they wiped up water right by the pools but that was it they use to clean the chairs and decks every night our cabin was spotless our room steward did an awesome job I am trying to figure out why you cannot get a strawberry frozen drink by the outside pool just in the solarium. The thing that upset me the most is they allowed children in diapers in the outside pool and hot tub and the solarium as well people complained about children in the solarium not potty trained either but the manager of the pool said it was okay I am hoping my August cruise is better with cruises just starting up after covid maybe that is the problem I just hope it gets better And the food in windjammer was the worst lucky for us we ate in the mdr most of the time.

Spacious Ocean View Balcony