• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Escape Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

A really great experience, beautiful ship and fantastic crew.

Review for Norwegian Escape to the Eastern Caribbean
Marcusg1954
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

This was our first cruise since Covid-19 shut things down. And first time sailing on Norwegian. Up to now we had stuck pretty much to Celebrity Cruises but our last experience on the Edge was less than satisfactory so we tried Norwegian based on a friend’s recommendation. Glad we did, I liked everything about this ship, especially the dining. Food was excellent, I’d say definitely a cut above Celebrity. The casual dining experience was great. The casino was large and had many new slot machines. Bars were interesting, plentiful and had great atmosphere. There was plenty of attentive crew, all were very helpful. The cabin balcony room had an actual balcony unlike the so called “infinite balcony” on the Celebrity Edge that I absolutely hated. Bed was comfortable and the cabin attendant was excellent. If I had a recommendation for the cruise line it would be that the 19th floor “Vibe” club area needs a covering. It’s difficult to find any shade up there and it’s unusable on windy or rainy days. Next cruise will definitely be on Norwegian.

3 Helpful Votes