• Newsletter

Early morning
Cabana in the lawn area
Anniversary surprise from George and Jose
Anniversary decorations from George and Jose

My husband and I have taken about 10 cruises, always on NCL. This was our first post Covid cruise and our first cruise on Celebrity.

Our cabin was a Sky Suite in the Retreat. Embarkation at the pier was the fastest/easiest we have ever encountered. There is a separate entry for suite guests. It is such a pleasant experience that I’m not sure I can cruise in anything but a suite now. We arrived at the port at FLL at around 11:00 and we were in our cabin before. 11:30!

The Sky suite cabin is just amazing. The storage was even more than we needed. Our cabin has binoculars, umbrellas, beach bags, tote bags, bathrobes and slippers. We were greeted with champagne and fresh flowers. I can’t say enough about our butler, George, and our cabin steward, Jose. They were amazing. They kept our cabin perfect. They were always available but never intrusive. Again, not sure I can cruise again without a suite!

Port Reviews

Falmouth

The port workers in Jamaica are very unfriendly. This was our second time in Jamaica. I will never get off the ship in Jamaica again. Paid $89 for a beach resort. Waste of money. Not the least bit impressed. Beach was okay. Not a chair available at the pool. None of the staff were welcoming or friendly. Will never stay at an Iberostar resort after this!

8 Helpful Votes