• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin: Balcony

Cruise was fine til I broke 2 toes after I fell transitioning from the Hot tube to the deck. there was an area that was uneven and there were no wet floor signs. I think the deck is slippery and I have very good balance and haven't fallen on over 20 years. Medical staff were great but I was in a boot and wheelchair for the rest of the cruise. Dinning staff were excellent and staff in general were great. Have another cruise booked in December. The islands we visited were fine and it was a challenge being in a wheelchair.

I really enjoyed the ship it is modern and the medallion system still has bugs to work out. The staff seemed to have trouble with it and always asked our cabin number to check. The shows for the most part were worth going to and the educational program on Sharks was very good. Smoking in the casino was terrible and we could not go to play. In our room you can play blackjack on the TV and that was fun.

I think we would have enjoyed the cruise if I had not been injured. BTW when we got home we tested positive for covid and are still recovering.

Balcony

Cabins are smaller than before. But still nice

previous reviewnext review