CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Family

Sail Date: Jan 2022
Cabin:
a swim at St. Bart's Island
snorkel adventure from a catamaran
private paddle board lesson from expert Ponant staff
gorgeous scenery everywhere you go
riding in the Zodiac to explore a remote mangrove river
rowboat paddle on a sleepy afternoon
exotic wildlife everywhere you go
Asian Orchid blown into Dominica during a 1979 hurricane - still thriving in the wild today

Our 2022 Ponant cruise, along with our 2020 Ponant cruise - same ship- was the thrill of a lifetime because the smaller ships can get into ports the large ships can't visit. I also was thrilled to take two ecotours on this ship - one right before Covid lockdown in 2020, and then again, this winter in 2022. The ship captain was kind enough to ALWAYS translate for us, though we were the only two Americans on the ship. His staff translated for us, as well. The French humor was delightful, and the whole entire staff and crew were very polite and friendly. Ponant staff and crew are highly polite, courteous, friendly, and they bend over backwards to make the cruise the best it can be. The cuisine was great, but more importantly to me, the opportunity to get into the water at every stop along the way was so exciting. I also loved the hot dry sauna which felt so therapeutic. I might mention Covid protocols in 2022 were fastidious. We stayed happy and healthy the entire trip - no worries. I miss the ship already, and dream of my next Ponant cruise - a fabulous cruise line!

6 Helpful Votes