• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Concierge Class 1

This was my third time on the Summit and first Celebrity Cruise in three years. I love the size of the Summit and I love that it does not have all the bells and whistles of the bigger ships. Most of the people you talk to on Summit have the same opinion and seem to be of a like mind. If you are looking for that, this is definitely not the cruise for you.

We had the all inclusive package and upgraded to the Premium package. We had our first sunset veranda on deck 7. The cabin and the location were great. The Veranda was as big as the cabin and came with both 2 loungers and a table with two chairs. Our stateroom attendant was top notch and the room was very clean. It was slightly showing its age but overall it was a wonderful stateroom.

We ate at the main dining venue every night with Select Dining. The hostess greeted us every evening by name which made us feel special. The service was outstanding. Our waiter and busboy lived up to what is expected on a Celebrity Cruise. They have definitely reduced their wine list in the main dining so at one point my husband looked at the menu on the app before dinner and then went to Cellar Masters and brought a better wine to dinner. The food was very good but not as good as other sailings. The maitre d' was there every night making sure we were happy.

Concierge Class 1

Cabin #7208- veranda is huge, good location if you like to be close to the Oceanview cafe and Sunset bar or the Main Dining venue. Loved the cabin when leaving a port but nothing to see when entering a port. Now that I have the sunset veranda out of my system I will not book it again. Prefer being able to see what is coming. It has a nice big shaded area but found that it got too hot to be on when there was not a breeze in port.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Went To Mr Sanchos for the all inclusive because have already done Paradise Beach and Chankanaab park. We enjoyed the experience. Not the prettiest beach in the Caribbean, but the pool was very nice with in pool seating, tables and swim up bar. The people who work there are very nice and accommodating and never want to see you with an empty glass but at the same time are not pushy. Would recommend on days with 3 or less ships in port. It was very busy, can't imagine on a full day.

1 Helpful Vote