• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1998 reviews
30 Awards

Great time but some things are different

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean
Big Al-MI
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Harmony itself was great but you can tell they are still struggling to get on their feet post Covid.

The good: We had a great cabin attendant. As usual my family of four (two adults and two teenagers) put him through the ringer with keeping up and he didn't disappoint. Cabin was perfect the entire time. This service is what we've come to love about RCCL. The Windjammer is good for grab and go and I do like how they make everyone wash their hands now. They tried to in the past but I saw people skirt around it before, not this time. Too bad they have to have someone monitor this but people are people. Pools were great, clean, and pool areas were kept clean. Really good experience overall.

Shows were great but we found it odd that all the Aqua Theater shows were during the day time now, not at night. They did away with Quest, which I also found strange as it was always such a big hit. I do like the new mystery theater show they do.

We had a balcony room on the deck 10. We had a great attendant and everything was always taken care of. It couldn't have been any better

1 Helpful Vote