• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin:

The customer service for this cruise was spot on, all the staff members were great! We stayed in a mini-suite which was very nice and the room service and cleaning staff were great. The food could have been better, I wouldn’t say it was bad, but definitely not amazing either. If you go on this cruise expecting five star dining, lower that expectation. My favorite food ironically was the pizza, really good! My biggest complaint is the ship itself, it is a very old ship and in a lot of the areas (dining room, entertainment lounges, etc) the entire room would rattle because of the old engine. And I am not talking about a soft rattle, it was LOUD, and enough to spill your drink. Would I sail with Princess again? Yes, but I think I would choose a newer ship. I don’t have any desire to go back on the Grand Princess, that ship needs to retire.

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

I loved the excursions in Cabo, did not really care for Cabo itself as a city. Too many people trying to sell you things and just running up and putting a lizard on your shoulder!

1 Helpful Vote