• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

briana
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom

This was our 13th cruise but first back since covid hit. We thought it would be somewhat safe with all passengers tested and vaxed. We had a great time and enjoyed being back on the ocean and not having to cook. We thought the food was excellent. We had no problem eating healthy with salads for lunch in the buffet and making healthy choices in the dining room. We enjoyed all the entertainment in all the venues. I heard this was the first cruise that masks were not mandatory. We started out wearing ours but after the first day went maskless as no one else was wearing them. We didnt get off the ship in Florida. We really enjoyed the day at Great Stirrup Cay and also spent a few hours every day in the spa. The Pourhouse band at Syds was great but was very crowded. Burn the Floor and Million Dollar Quartet were excellent.

On the last day I started having a cough and runny nose. I then put my mask back on and began noticing others around the ship also coughing, sneezing and blowing noses but not wearing a mask. We got home Sunday and I called my Doc and tested positive for Covid. My husband tested positive 2 days after the cruise. Our symptoms were very mild except for one night when I had trouble breathing.

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom

A little small. Next time will compare square footage of balcony cabins before booking.

Port Reviews

Great Stirrup Cay

We loved this port. Enjoyed walking the beach, wading in the beautiful water and eating at the complimentary food truck and taco bar.

2 Helpful Votes