• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Navigator of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

First Time on RCI. Loved It!!

Review for Navigator of the Seas to the Mexican Riviera
kevingastreich
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

This was my first RCI cruise. I've been on several Holland America cruises (and written reviews of every one of them). We were a family of 4 adults and 3 children. It was a complete ball! The ship is absolutely beautiful. We had 5:30 dining and our waiters handled everything perfectly. The desserts didn't seem quite as good as the ones on HAL but overall the food was very good. I cleaned my plate every night! There was never a dull moment. The entertainment staff was amazing, I got on an elevator one time and a guy was in there playing a piano! In the elevator! It was a hoot! One really fun touch was the guitar players/singers at the Windjammer reminding everyone to wash their hands. Our cabin was well appointed and had plenty of storage space. Our room steward was not the most attentive we've ever had but he was adequate. Perhaps he had something else on his mind? Embarkation/disembarkation was a breeze, literally just minutes. This was my first Royal Caribbean cruise but certainly not my last.

Junior suite (9628). Plenty of storage, quiet and near the elevators.

2 Helpful Votes