• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Vali Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Had the most amazing time

Review for Viking Vali to Europe River
JNRLMOM
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Aug 2021
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

I love this cruse!!!! The staff was amazing. I cannot say enough about the staff, the cruise director, and especially the bar tenders, Christian, and Voli were the best. Both are excellent bar tenders, and they were not afraid to try new drink concoctions with the available liquor on board. The cleaning staff was amazing, and I didn't have to ask for one thing extra, as it was always ready and awaiting in my room. I loved the relaxed atmosphere, and not having to have a "formal" dining night. But really, the whole experience was one to remember. The ship was clean, although there was one problem that I'm sure was corrected as soon as they had time to correct. The included tours were more than enough to fill my time and energy. I will definitely cruise with Viking again. We had such a great time, that I'm actually worried about my next cruise. I don't know how this one can be topped.!

Deluxe Stateroom

The cabin was always clean and nice. It wasn't the top of the line cabin, but seriously, who stays in their cabin for that long. We usually don't spend extra on the cabins.

previous reviewnext review