• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:

I chose Viking for its reputation and this itinerary. I wanted to experience the many facets of Greece and its islands. Visiting Ephesus was a plus. I had a deluxe veranda cabin, well worth the price. The cabin was large and well appointed. Another perk was the mini bar/fridge, the contents of which were free for the enjoying, including wine and snacks. The attention to detail and the organization is unequalled in the industry, in my experience. From embarkation, getting credentials, the easily spotted red flags and tents, everything flowed smoothly. The food was divine, in taste, variety, abundance from breakfast to dessert. Imagine finding mountains of King Crab legs on the all you can eat buffet! The service in the restaurants and from housekeeping was superb. My cabin steward took care of every need, before I realized I needed something. This was my first ocean cruise with Viking and I plan to sail again with them.

Superbly comfortable, beautiful bathroom with a heated floor! Large fluffy towels and wonderful amenities. Sitting on the veranda at sunset sailing or at sunrise before breakfast was heavenly.

1 Helpful Vote