• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin: Balcony

From checking in to checking out this was a great experience. The food was great. Entertainment top rated! The ship layout is easy to navigate which I can't say is true on all ships. The crew was very friendly-made you feel special. They captain was informative and not stiff in his talks as most captains are. The panama canal locks were special sight to see.

We overnighted in Cartagena. Many thing to see and do there. Costa Rica and the rainforest was special. We did a rainforest/canal tour and found it pleasant and informative. We saw sloths in their natural habitat. We also got to see monkeys in the trees and even one was swinging. In Jamaica we went to a beach which was ok.Better beaches elsewhere but we had all been to Jamaica and seen their sights so elected for beach time. I would highly recommend this tour and this ship in particular.

Balcony

My cabin affored plenty of room. The balcony was twice the size of my balcony on my last cruise. Was not thrilled that people above could look into my balcony and I could look into the balcony below. To avoid this I guess you have to be on the highest deck.

2 Helpful Votes