• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Beachcomber11
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2022
Cabin: Ocean Suite

Embarkation was a mess - they need to figure out a better system for the Covid paperwork. The cruise overall was fine. Will be better when the mask restrictions are over- huge pain to carry around when you’re going from the pool etc. Main dining room food has really declined. The extra $ restaurants are the only option. Ji Ji and the steakhouse are the best. Things like the piano bar are just not fun anymore. It’s not the jovial crowd singing along it’s a limited amount of people sitting there in masks and the piano player pretending this is normal.

My main issue is I had a credit at the Casino and they sent me 2 checks for the balance one of which bounced and I was charged a fee by my bank. They apparently have NOBODY taking customer service calls and my emails to customer care are not being returned. A complete black hole of customer service.

Ocean Suite

We had an ocean suite with a nice balcony

Port Reviews

Mazatlan

Cabo is always fun. Breakfast at the office and working our way back to the shop checking out shops and restaurants. Salvatore G is our favorite Italian place here.

5 Helpful Votes