• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We have cruised Carnival, RC and Holland before but decided to try MSC this time. Was just a mother and son (teenager) trip. We agreed that this was the most beautiful ship we have ever been on and the beauty was easy to appreciate since we only had 3400 passengers on board. Our balcony stateroom was fine with a "Ninja" cabin steward. We liked the international mix of guests and upbeat staff. The food was mostly good (not great) but the beverage selection (with and without alcohol) as well as attentive staff were exceptional. My son enjoyed playing basketball and we both did the water slides. The adult pool was near perfection and the private island was the best I have ever experienced. We did not have any issues with our booking but since returning home I checked my credit card and found a $400 error on my onboard charges. I looked on the MSC website and could not find a place to view final bills (nor was it available on the last day on board via the app) so I will have my credit card company dispute the charge.

Highs: Beautiful ship, great onboard staff, Perfect Private Island, fun crowd, nice entertainment spread throughout the ship

Mediums: average food, Nightly big shows were a little weird and sort of redundant

3 Helpful Votes