• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Miracle Review

Editor Rating
2 Awards

Miracle is not a good name

Review for Carnival Miracle to the Mexican Riviera
spanky57
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin: Vista Suite

Seem the only option out of Long Beach, and we had sailed Carnival many other times. The arrival and departure were fine. We ate in the steakhouse the first night and then tried the main dining room the next. The service was prolonged. We ordered two glasses of champagne and got what I guess was Spumante. We explained we had had Chandon elsewhere on the ship, and this was too sweet to be a Brut or Champagne, so they replaced it. My wife ordered mushroom bisque at dinner, and she got what I believe was meatball soup. My spinach salad had about 3-4 leaves and looked wilted. Finally, we complained to the Maitre De. We left and spent another $78 in the steakhouse. When we got back to the room, my wife went to sit on the balcony while I ran an errand. When I returned, she showed me ashes all over her bathrobe. I went out and noticed soot was all over the furniture and rails of the balcony. We did register another complaint, and they cleaned the balcony the next morning. However, I believe this is a recurring event since I noticed it again the next day. Obviously, it needs a better solution. Perhaps Carnival maintenance should perform an oil change or get new engines.

Staff was accomodating and pleasant, but they can help who provides maintenance, select menus or buys the food. Based on what I read, Miracle is way past updating or should not sail unless it meets the standards of other Carnival ships.

Vista Suite

Worn but clean. Soot all over the balcony. We complained and they cleaned it, however, it comes back guess is it comes from the smokestacks.

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

Go on a different ship...Miracle is ready for the graveyard.

4 Helpful Votes