• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Emerald Princess Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

This cruise was fantastic. Crew made it amazing.

Review for Emerald Princess to the Panama Canal & Central America
CruiseBabyBoy
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin:

I chose this cruise because of the dates, as well as the destinations. I enjoyed going to the spa, Ma Hernonette Lapira gave me a few great massages and information about how to take care of my muscles. Marc and his team at the Sanctuary helped me get extremely relaxed and feel pampered. Lyn and Christina provided excellent service at Crown Grill, and John at Crwn Grill put in extra work on some special food requests that made our trip. Also, the Boticelli team was so accommodating. It was like Peter and Dewi were reading my mind. They were bringing me things before I asked for them. I've never experienced service like that. Sonny also was outstanding. He made me feel at ease and like I was the most important person in the world, one of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met. And to top it all off Romualdo our house cleaning expert kept the room immaculate. This service was so good. I had so much fun, can't wait until the next cruise!

Port Reviews

Cartagena (Colombia)

Great people, culture like no other.

Ocho Rios

My favorite port I have ever visited.

1 Helpful Vote