• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Cabin:
Red footed Boobie
Prince Phillips Steps - start and end of hike one afternoon
Returning from snorkeling adventure
The albatross group at Bachelor’s Corner (place where male seals, without a herd) gather
Hiking with our ship, Evolution, in the background
Marian the Baby sea lion whisperer
Relaxing by hot tub as Daniel, one of the naturalists, chats with passengers.
The BEST group of naturalists in the Galapagos!!!
The Amazing male frigget trying to attract a female to mate
My husband jumping off the side of the boat!
Pelicans feeding off the back of our boat as we dined.  They, and some Galapagos shark, put on quite a show!
Our awesome crew!
Our route through the Galapagos

I would rate higher than 5 stars, if possible. From the moment I contacted Diane (with Quasar), the 5+ star customer experience began. I felt as if I had a personal travel consultant, because she is so responsive, attentive and helpful, yet I knew her and her husband are serving everyone traveling with Quasar. They are simply amazing!

We booked a 7 day cruise through the Galápagos Islands with some time before and after the trip, spent in Quito Ecuador.

If you are looking for a cruise that allows maximum activity (per park guidelines), this one is perfect! See below for more details!

It was a nice size, especially the bathroom), in comparison to ocean and river cruise cabins we have experienced. The staff cleaned and maintained cabins 3-4 times a day. We knew we may be awoken by the anchors being pulled up or dropped so we were ready for it when it happened each day.

1 Helpful Vote