True North Review

bootja
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Nov 2021

We were lucky enough to do a 10day cruise to the Rowley Shoals and then up the Kimberley coast late last year to Wyndham and I cannot speak more highly of the experience. It was truly magical and I revisit the Heli picnic location whenever I meditate or need to take 5 to breathe - it will forever be embedded as one of the most memorably beautiful spots in the world and has become my happy place. Everyone asks after saying you have been on the True North "is it as good as they say", and I have to say it is better!!! The Kimberley is so breathtaking and no one knows it like the True North. The team are so helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I will say this it is not a "lie by the pool experience" it is an - I am up at dawn so I don't miss a second of this holiday. Sign up for everything you can - you will not be disappointed, truly a once in a lifetime never to be forgotten experience.

Great room, like a hotel, loved the luxury bathroom.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.