CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Feb 2022
Cabin: AquaClass 2

We had saved and rented our house to go on 5 back to backs on our favorite line, Celebrity. On cruise one masks were mandatory for the guests. On cruise two it was lessened to only the theater and casino. By the third cruise masks were optional for the guests while the crew had to still wear them. On cruises 2 and 3 the staff was 100% covid free. On cruise three they allowed the staff to finally get off at the ports for a day of r n r. On cruise four, the cases went over the 1%, myself included. I have it my husband doesn’t….go figure. We took all the precautions. We sat away from everyone at the theater, used all the hand sanitizer stations, sanitize the slot machines before we used them, and moved if someone around us was coughing. And I still got it. Really, it is only a mils headcold but you have to do the prudent thing and get tested.

Maybe this would not have happened if the mandates were not changed. BUT, Celebrity cruise line is doing a great job of balancing the cleanliness of the ships, the protection of their guests, and trying to return to some sense of normalcy. I have gotten colds on ships before. It is just that this time it has a label,COVID.

Through the whole ordeal they have treated me with the utmost respect. They have gone above and beyond in a difficult situation. I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff. Several have had covid in the past and were very sympathetic.

AquaClass 2