• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom
Traveled with children

We mainly picked this cruise ship because we have sailed with Norwegian in the past and found that the size of their ships are perfect. We have sailed with Royal Caribbean before too and found their ships were too big and had too many people. Our last 3 cruises have been with Norwegian and we can say nothing but good things about the cleanliness and service from the staff. I will say over the years the prices have definitely gone up and it seems like NCL is trying to get your money any way possible now. But even with this the staff onboard is great. We were worried about post Covid things but found that service was still excellent and ship is the cleanest I have ever seen. I will say that NCL could have done more for kids. Their splash academy was closed so it was hard to find things to do some days at sea with them. That being said I would definitely go with NCL again and definitely the Escape again.

Balcony Stateroom

Port Reviews

Cozumel

It was okay. Typical tourist traps.

previous reviewnext review