• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Bliss Review

Editor Rating

Great Ship & Cruise but will try others before NCL again.

Review for Norwegian Bliss to the Mexican Riviera
Blj66
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Feb 2022
Cabin: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

We are long time DCL cruisers but with our kids adults now we are exploring other cruise lines for a cheaper alternative. We LOVE DCL and will cruise with them again but they are on the expensive side and are searching for a secondary cruise line so we can cruise more as we get older.

We have tried RC but did not like all service and all the nickel and diming they do. Really a room key and charge for a pool towel? We realize we are spoiled from DCL but there are better alternatives to RC. We believe NCL is one of them.

We loved this cruise, the ship was great and the service exceptional (on par with DCL), however there is one big caveat to that statement. This is post Covid and the ship was only at half capacity (around 1800 guest on a 4000 guest ship). So that evaluation could be skewed. I kept finding myself asking if this would be the same experience with a full ship, I think it "could" be fine but I did see signs of congestion, that would only be worse on a full ship.

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

Tourist time with lots to do for tourist

5 Helpful Votes