• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Epic Review

Editor Rating
24 Awards

We bid on an aft facing Haven cabin and got it. Now I don't want to cruise any other way

Review for Norwegian Epic to the Caribbean
dhepner
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2022
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

We chose the Southern Caribbean because we had never been to Aruba, Curacao, St Lucia or St Kitts from San Juan. Could have done 2 more ports but I really enjoy sea days. This was our 10th cruise with Norwegian and as a platinum member love the perks.

I loved our room. It was very spacious with a big balcony and bathroom. I'm not sure if I would do an aft facing room again. It was very loud and there was pretty much vibration from the engines. In the haven rooms there were alot of outlets. Usually I take a power strip with me but didn't really need it.

All the Haven rooms are in the front of the ship except for the aft facing, so it was a hike to get to the restaurant (which was excellent), pool, and lounge area. We ate breakfast in the Haven every day but 1. On excursion days the concierge would escort us off the ship. He took care of booking all our excursions, restaurants and entertainment.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Haven was awesome. I'm spoiled now. We had an aft facing cabin with big balcony (which I asked them to bring us loungers instead of the chairs), the bathroom was alot bigger and a very nice size shower. The mirrored area in the room where the hairdryer is located could use a brighter light to do hair and makeup. My only complaint.

3 Helpful Votes